Friday, May 3, 2013

3D Printed Bionic Ear Created At Princeton, Melds Biology And Electronics

Printable Functional "Bionic" Ear Melds Electronics And Biology.  Science Daily.  May 1, 2013.

If you are like me, you would like to remember more of what you read.  I find that I remember an article better if (1) I am looking for something specific or (2) I am surprised.  Read these, what I call, motivated-reading questions to help you remember more effectively.

(1)  What are the four components used by scientists to create the bionic ear?

(2)  What is the new approach to integrating electronic materials with biological materials?

(3)  How is a tooth "tattoo" related to bionic ear?

(4)  Define "cybernetics" and explain its potential.

(5)  What problem did 3D printing solve in creating a bionic ear?

(6)  This was the first time that researchers demonstrated that __________________.

(7)   What is one of the possible uses of sensors integrated into biological tissues?

(8)   Does the current bionic ear use acoustic sounds?

(9)  What are the two most surprising facts you learned from this article?




No comments:

Post a Comment